Created for the hottest days when aerodynamics still matter. This jersey allows ample airflow, is quick to dry, and blocks more than 90% of UV rays on your back.
A great choice for long summer rides or hot lunchtime rides in the middle of summer — or just add a base layer and it becomes a three-season jersey.
Racing in the Alps in July is for a select few, but the products that come out of that experience are absolutely amazing for the rest of us. We made this jersey for the hot days in the high mountains, based on direct feedback from the pros. They wanted a jersey that helped keep them cool on hot days but did not sacrifice aerodynamics. From that feedback we created an extremely lightweight jersey that features open fabrics for additional airflow and quick drying. It uses the same patterning as the Aero Race Jersey, so it still offers maximum aerodynamics. Even if you don’t race over the Galibier this summer, you’ll love the soft stretch and great fit of this jersey, and you’ll appreciate how it keeps you cool on the hottest days. Maybe you’ll even do like the pro riders do and use it on wet days because it doesn’t soak up any moisture. And you’ll certainly appreciate that the fabric on the back blocks more than 90% of UV rays.
- CFD-based fabric placement and seam construction
- Engineered rapid cooling, light weight, and aero efficiency
- Airflow shoulder construction
- Flusso 3D fabric on front and sleeves
- StradaPro 3D back for breathability
- Elbow-length stretch sleeves with raw-cut edge
- YKK® Vislon® zipper
- Drop tail for perfect pocket placement while maintaining a good fit at waist