The Professional Triathletes Organisation will launch its brand new TriTalks series this Friday (19 August) at the Collins Cup, designed to give age groupers and fans of the sport the opportunity to hear and learn from its greatest athletes and industry experts.
Inspired by the world-renowned TEDTalks, the series will give those who attend PTO events exclusive access, insight and discussion with triathlon’s leading lights, which pushes boundaries, provokes discussion and ultimately translates in improved personal performance. Whether that is out on the course, in a business setting or simply in people’s own personal lives
The first edition of TriTalks will be held at the x-bionic® sphere on the eve of the eagerly anticipated second Collins Cup. There will be a series of sessions, each with a different topic, but all aimed to inspire and educate. They will include:
- Breaking Records and Mental Resilience – with Kat Matthews and Ellie Salthouse
- Revolutionizing Swimming through Technology – presented by FORM Swim and Skye Moench
- Nailing the Fourth Discipline – with Emma Pallant-Browne and Andy Blow from Precision Fuel & Hydration
- Norwegians In the Spotlight – featuring Kristian Blummenfelt and Gustav Iden
- The Captains Corner – with Craig Alexander, Julie Moss and Normann Stadler
TriTalks is open to all age groupers taking part in any of the Collins Cup and World Triathlon events as well as friends, family and all guests at the X-Bionic Sphere. It is free to attend, you simply have to register via the link here.
“At the heart of the triathlon community is an unbreakable bond between all those who compete. Taking inspiration from TED Talks but applying it to our world, TriTalks will embody all that to deliver engaging, insightful and original conversation that will both inspire and educate,” explained PTO CEO Sam Renouf.